If you are an Artist or Entertainer interested in becoming a registered Active Entertainment member, there’s a few things you should know.
- Active Entertainment has been built over a period of 9+ years of grassroots experience with the Seattle Art & Entertainment community. All of our Business Practices and Production Procedures have received thorough feedback from our Participating Artists.
- We are not a Talent Agency, we are a community resource.
- We practice an inclusive participation policy, which means it doesn’t matter if you’re inexperienced or do not fit any basic “industry standards.”
- We practice a talent-first payout policy for our events, meaning featured talent is always compensated before the Staff, Producers, or Active Entertainment.
- If we refer you to paid work, we do not request a commission on any amount of $200 or less, and only a %10 commission on anything above.
- As long as you show up on time, follow through on all your commitments, and treat your fellow Artists & the AE Staff Team with respect, you will find a nurturing environment for you to practice and develop your trade. However, if you prove unreliable, or to be a diva, you will be prohibited from participating in future events.
TO GET INVOLVED:
- Visit our “Event Calendar.”
- Determine an Event that you would like to participate in.
- If it is a Chance Fashion event, please visit the Chance Fashion Website.
- If it is AMDEF, please visit the AMDEF tab.
- If it IS NOT Chance Fashion or AMDEF, please fill out the form below.
Active Entertainment Talent Application Form
* These fields are required.