Chance is an interactive networking event that provides fashion artists with a community connection and creative focal point every month. This is the longest running monthly fashion event in the country, started in Seattle by Active Entertainment. Every month features new designer genres showcasing on the runway, one on one model/photographer time with designers clothing, and fresh opportunities to see and be seen.
- First and foremost, Chance practices an ALL INCLUSIVE event policy. Fashion is an Art, and no Art should be exclusive.
- Photographers are not contained to a media area, rather they're encouraged to bringing lighting and equipment to set up stations.
- Models are not hidden back stage all night, they're dressed in hair/makeup and shoot with participating photographers prior to the runway showcase.
- Designers are given FULL creative direction on their presentation, and they are not charged a flat rate to participate.
Our website is currently under development, but soon you'll be able to view talent profiles for Models, Designers, Photographers, Hair Stylists and Makeup Artists, a full calendar of upcoming events, themes, dates and locations, and full information on how to register and participate in Active Events with only a few clicks.
Please be patient and check back regularly. In the mean time, please visit the links below for further information.
- UPCOMING EVENT TICKETS
- PAST EVENT VIDEOS
- PICTURES FROM PAST EVENTS
- FULL EVENT CALENDAR
Or, if you would like to get involved, please contact the appropriate Chance representative.
DESIGNERS: Contact Ryan@ActivateTheArts.com
MODELS: Contact Wyandon at Model@ActivateTheArts.com
PHOTOGRAPHERS: Contact Linda at Photographer@ActivateTheArts.com
HAIR STYLISTS AND MAKEUP ARTISTS: Contact Kristen at ProductionManager@ActivateTheArts.com