Active Entertainment welcomes all kinds of Material Artists to participate in our monthly event, Art on the Rocks!
Art on the Rocks accompanies Pioneer Square Art Walk the 1st Thursday of every month and offers Artists a no-cost opportunity to display their creations to the Public. Each event features light music from resident DJ’s Melton Wax, Jimmy Haslam, Jeremy Linden and rotating guests, as well as beverage options ranging from draft beers to custom craft cocktails at The Bar Shoppe. In neighboring rooms at Trinity, guests can also enjoy fresh 100% sustainable Poke and Sushi Burritos at I Heart Sushi or visit the Main Room to enjoy Scratch Lounge. Art on the Rocks is one of Seattle’s most interesting cocktail hours.
Artist Registration Details:
- LOCATION: The Bar Shoppe & Blue Room at Trinity Nightclub. 117 Yesler.
- No fee to vend.
- No cover for Guests & Friends.
- 21+ with ID. Ages 18+ welcome in the Blue Room until 9PM.
- Free parking vouchers provided in participating lots.
- Load-in from 5PM-6PM.
- Available to the Public from 6-10PM.
- Artist bring their own table and any equipment necessary to display their work.
- No holes or tape on the walls.
Once an Artist has participated in Art on the Rocks, they will become eligible to participate in other events such as our annual AMDEF, or occasional opportunities at Chance Fashion, Performers Anonymous, and other one-off projects throughout the year.
To register for Art on the Rocks, please fill out the Registration Form below and contact ArtOnTheRocks@TrinityNightclub.com with questions.